If you are a regular consumer of herbal products maybe you have ever asked this question to yourself, and as a result you've decided whether or not to buy your herbal products through one of the thousands herbal stores currently online.
The benefits of herbal online purchases, as any other online purchase, are numerous, but in addition we should have present the best and latest services that are being implemented on the websites of certain online herbal stores in order to give to users the same confidence and performance than traditional herbalists.
Let's then enumerate the greatest advantages that online herbal stores report:
- Flexible hours. We assume that the Internet is open to the public 24 hours a day 365 days a year, which makes it easier to be able to perform your orders at any time any day of the year.
- Thanks to price comparison websites, you can easily compare hundreds of herbal products in only a few minutes, to stay with the one that offers the best value for money.
- In connection therewith, being comfortably at home you can devote all the time you need to read carefully the label of each product and all information dumped on the web.
- Certain online herbal shops are implementing personalized support via chat online in order to resolve any doubt you may have about the products they offer, or guide you if you do not know what product may be best suited to solve your health problem. This way, the support rendered by the shop assistance in your traditional herbalist will be made up for.
However, despite these advantages, we must also take precautions to prevent theft and counterfeiting. To avoid this, we should look at the following aspects when we visit an online herbal shop:
- Site confidence given at a glance.
- SSL security certificates during registration and purchasing process, and if the payment is throughout the website itself, it should have security payment as well. If the site is safe we can see the logo certificate hanging, possibly in the footer of the web. Well known security certificates are, for example, Trusted-shops or Quick-SSL. We also know because the browser turns green in the fragment https. For payment, Verified by Visa is very much these days, although many users prefer making their payments throughout secured payment platforms like Paypal or Moneybookers.
- Information provided on the web related to the owner. An online store that offers specific information about the company or person who manages the service, who they are or where you can find them (emails, phone numbers, warehouse, etc.) gives great confidence to the buyer. And also for the product details provided. A website with detailed information about the offered herbal products, for example, sort of medicinal plant, amount of active ingredients and how they work, directions, interactions with other diseases or drugs, duration of each bottle... give more confident to the buyer than a website where the information is quite scarce.
- Satisfaction and return policy. An online store that does not give us return guarantees offers little confidence.
- Health records. For example, if they are adhered to certain associations or organizations related to health.
- If they qualified professionals, as in case of needing online advice, we can not rely on anyone but a professional to give us advice from their expert knowledge.
With all this, at KinwaNatura we are sure that your herbal purchases can be as safe as performed in a physical establishment, and even enjoy greater benefits.