Looking for 2+ years’ experienced SEO Specialist with proven results in Google rankings.
Looking for 2+ years’ experienced SEO Specialist with proven results in Google rankings, link building strategies, lead generation, and other off-page activities.
Desired Skills, Qualification & Experience:
- Proven SEO experience.
- In-depth knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Expert in keyword searches and directories.
- Must have sound knowledge on in Off-Page (Link Building) and Blog Posting.
- Expert in improving local search results.
- Hands-on experience in blogger outreach and content marketing.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, and other advanced tools).
- A strong base level of experience in media relations.
- A self-starter with strong initiative who can work independently. This is important.
- 2+ Years’ experience
We are more concerned with
- Ability to speak fluent English. Excellent spelling and grammar skills.
- Communicate professionally to both internal and external audiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed college.
Good to have
- Expertise in the optimization of Google Ad words.
- Facebook ads and other Paid Search Advertisements.
- Good knowledge of SEM jobs for large PPC.
- Good understanding of development processes, HTML and other required code.
- Working on redirection rules of a website.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes.
(e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with SEO goals.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence and strategy.
- Create unique audio and video content for all marketing channels.
- Design, build and maintain marketing-related content for company websites.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals. (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Work with the internal graphics, team to create and roll-out content for all marketing channels.
- Build and maintain PR relationships with leading national and international publications for branding.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Fresher, Walk-In
Salary: ₹13,000.00 to ₹18,000.00 /month
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- HR Interview
- Written test
- Technical Interview
Email Us your resume on [email protected]
Follow Us on Social Media Platforms
2 thoughts on “Looking for 2+ years’ experienced SEO Specialist with proven results in Google rankings.”
Very efficiently written article. It will be useful to anybody who employess it, as well as myself. Keep up the good work – looking forward to more posts.
Great site. A lot of useful info here. I’m sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks for your sweat!
Comments are closed.