Top 3 B2B Plugins for Your WooCommerce Store
In the past, wholesale businesses were thought to have a giant network of suppliers and manufacturers where only owners with the ability to sell items in bulk succeeded.
That train of thought is now obsolete, thanks to the digital revolution that has allowed thousands to build a B2B eCommerce store with WooCommerce.
Some might think: Is creating a B2B WooCommerce really that easy? Well, it’s not that simple. Store owners face unique challenges such as bulk purchases, tiered pricing parameters, shipping & taxes, but that too can be tackled much more easily.
Today, we will talk about the Top 3 B2B plugins that will help optimize your wholesale store on WooCommerce.
What’s the difference between B2B and B2C eCommerce stores?
There is a great difference between selling products to the end-users or customers (B2C) and selling to businesses (B2B).
- Product detailing – While B2B eCommerce websites focus on buying guides, explainer videos, detailed articles and blogs, and case studies, B2C websites rely on reviews, ratings, hi-res images, and product features to sell products.
- CTAs (Call-to-action) – B2B products have CTAs that focus on how the product will benefit the customer’s business, whereas B2C products have CTAs that revolve around how the product will benefit individual buyers/
- Customer support – After-sale customer support is crucial in B2B, whereas live chat and self-service bots are key elements for any B2C business.
- Pricing model – B2B websites focus on pricing calculators for bulk orders where pricing for individual items isn’t negotiable. B2C websites often focus on discounts and seasonal sales.
- Min/Max order quantity – B2B websites only process orders requested in bulk, whereas B2C websites do not entertain bulk requests.
Why should you choose WooCommerce for starting a B2B wholesale business?
WooCommerce is an intuitive platform for selling B2C products, but it requires extra capabilities if you want to sell to B2B. However, another benefit with WooCommerce is that it is quite flexible and can be extended to build a B2B eCommerce store.
Top 3 B2B plugins to optimize your wholesale business on WooCommerce
1) Wholesale for WooCommerce
Wholesale for WooCommerce is a powerful and robust WooCommerce wholesale extension that helps store owners create and display special wholesale rates & prices for B2B customers. It helps users control everything from product prices and ordering processes to multiple wholesale user roles and tier pricing structures.
- Users can create multiple wholesale customer roles and assign different wholesales prices and discounts for each wholesale customer user role for both simple and variable products.
- Enables users to create a wholesale customer registration form and simply assign them to a ‘Wholesaler’ user role built using the plugin.
- It supports the WooCommerce Subscriptions extension to build variable subscriptions to charge wholesale customers on monthly or yearly recurring payments.
- Enables you to hide ‘retail only’ products on their variations from the wholesale buyers.
- Enables you to add minimum quantity for wholesale purchases and give discounts based on purchase quantity.
- Wholesale for WooCommerce works well with the relevant WooCommerce extension, i.e., WooCommerce bulk edit plugins and more.
2) Bulk Order Form for WooCommerce
Bulk Order Form for WooCommerce is the robust and powerful WooCommerce extension that provides you seamless and easy ways to list your products and similarly allows you to customize your product tables without needing an expert on the individual or user’s side.
If you want to create a simple, flexible, and responsive product table with the ability to incorporate multiple options, i.e., search fields, sorting, pagination, filters, and more, via Bulk Order Form for WooCommerce. You can simply display your WooCommerce products in multiple ways, such as list view, order forms, product catalog, and vice versa. Furthermore, you will have the ability to display the desired fields in a tabular layout.
Some of the key features of the bulk order form for woocommerce are as follows:
- Drag & Drop Product Table Builder – Enables user to drag & drop columns into the dotted box (the dotted area can be displayed on the front-end)
- Completely Responsive Design View – Tables are completely responsive, and they will automatically adapt to set different screen sizes.
- Sorting and filtering options – Enables the user to advanced search options such as filtered dropdown list, i.e., customers can filter by a category, tag, color, or product size.
- Several pagination options – Allows a user to display the pagination option among the product table whenever you have multiple pages.
- Column customization – Showcases the extra column that includes SKU, weight, dimensions, stock, tags, and vice versa.
- Complete product data control – Enlists the particular product based on the category, tag, status, full-fledged taxonomy term, custom field value, or date. (the date is fixed on day, week, or month)
- Automatically add to cart button – Enables customers to insert items to their cart instantly.
- Add multiple or bulk quantities to cart – Display or hide the quantity chooser so that customers can select a quantity instantly in the product table.
3) Smart Product Bundle for WooCommerce
Smart Product Bundle for WooCommerce is an all-inclusive product grouping tool for building customized product bundles to offer incredible deals to your potential customers. You need to fulfill customer expectations with the smart bundle and improve customer experience to generate huge sales and revenue.
Being an intelligent, flexible, and result-driven product development extension comes integrated with multiple time-saving and useful features such as smart product grouping, set min or max quantity for each item or the whole bundle, various types of product layout, and three different pricing options.
The following are some of the key features of smart product bundle for woocommerce are as follows:
- Bundled products are managed by inventories such as standalone sale products.
- Three pricing options are available: fixed price, per product with bundle price, and per product without bundle price.
- Pricing options are available for single and multiple products
- Product quantity-based discounts, i.e., define the minimum quality of products in a bundle for a discount to be implemented.
- Bundle quantity-based discounts, i.e., adjust restrictions on the minimum bundle quantity before add-to-cart.
- Define value-based discounts on the bundles
- Creates discount bundles and provides them without having any effect on the original product prices.
- You must use multiple pricing options to generate discounted offers on the bundle packages.
- Eradicates the product link from the cart page so customers can not see the actual price.
- Add variable products via choosing different variations of the product you need to offer to your users.
- The minimum quantity option is always compatible with the table/grid/full-grid layout.
- Choose multiple product layout options to display your product effectively.
Significantly, WooCommerce B2B plugins are a useful source to leverage traffic to your online store or website. Hence, choosing the right B2B plugin is essential to build a loyal consumer base to generate leads and drive traffic to your website or online store in a streamlined manner. Users must consider all the levels of consistency, durability, and reliance parameters that make your brand identity reach the next level.